Healthiest Companies in New York City
The Greatist compiled a list looking at 46 of the healthiest companies to work for in America. We wanted to call out a few of those healthy companies head quartered right here in New York City to applaud their efforts. Check out the article here for a full list of healthy companies in and outside of New York.
- Accenture, home to 275,000 employees worldwide. From a new parent’s toolkit to intramural organized sports, Accenture knows how to treat its staff!
- Next Jump focuses on keeping it’s 200 employees active. They sponsor in-house fitness challenges where winning teams receive cash towards their HSA. Their fitness facility is open 24/7 to employees and their immediate families!
- MRY a 375 person advertising agency promotes healthy living by offering a nutritional catered breakfast, office yoga sessions, gym discounts and a company wide step challenge. The company also launched, ”Get a Life”, a program where the company pays for employees to pursue mental or physical health goals outside work hours.
- Emblem Health, home to 4,700 employees. Emblem Health takes preventative health seriously. From a top notch on-site gym and access to nutrition programs (e.g. Jenny Craig) not to mention employees are actively encouraged to take time off “to feel energized at home and be healthy.”
- Fab believes in 100% healthcare coverage for all full-time employees and 80% coverage for dependents, now talk about a benefit! Not to mention they offer unlimited vacation and gym memberships.